“I am an educator. I am a counselor. Most importantly, I am the victims’ voice when they have no words.” -RESTORE Child Victim Advocate
RESTORE Child Victim Advocates will guide you through the process from beginning to end, making sure your family receives the best support and care possible.
Because child abuse is a difficult issue to understand and grasp, it’s important that families have correct information to make healthy decisions.
As a loved one, navigating the child abuse reporting process and supporting the healing of a child can be complicated and confusing. The stress can become overwhelming for everyone involved.
What can a Child Victim Advocate do for my family?
- Support counseling
- Advocacy with partner agencies at the Bivona Child Advocacy Center
- Support throughout the legal system process
- Guidance through the judicial process
- Court accompaniment
- Medical accompaniment
- Information and options
- Referrals for long term counseling/therapy
- Assistance with Office of Victim Services claim applications